BEET Program Objectives
The educational objectives of World College’s Electronics Engineering Technology program are to produce graduates who are able to:
- Be employed in fields of engineering such as design, research, development, applications, testing, manufacturing, processing, safety, quality, and technical sales or service as a senior technician or technologist or senior designer engineering assistant or management.
- Achieve positions of increased responsibility within an organization.
- Progress through advanced degree or certificate programs or participate in continuing education in engineering, business, and/or other professionally related fields.
Graduates of the Electronic Engineering Technology baccalaureate degree program will be able to:
- Apply the advanced principles of analog and digital electronics to analyze and troubleshoot electronic circuits and equipment.
- Identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems.
- Apply knowledge of mathematics, science, electronics engineering and technology to engineering technology problems that require limited application of principles but extensive practical knowledge.
- Apply mathematics in solving complex electronic circuits in computers, communications, controls and instrumentation.
- Demonstrate proficient communication (written and oral) skills as required in the workplace.
- Utilize the ability to research and interpret technical documentation.
- Demonstrate knowledge of management and leadership skills.
- Recognize of the need for, and an ability to engage in, life-long learning.
- A commitment to quality, timeliness, and continuous improvement.
Get Started Today
Learn at your own pace and graduate with a degree from a nationally accredited school! Discover how easy and affordable it is to get started on your Bachelor’s Degree via distance learning.