Bachelor of Electronic Engineering Technology
World College’s Bachelor’s of Electronic Engineering Technology program offers students academic preparation for careers in fields of engineering such as design, research, development, applications, testing, manufacturing, processing, safety, quality, and technical sales or service as a senior technician or technologist or senior designer engineering assistant or management.
Students learn about:
- Maintaining, Troubleshooting and Repairing Electronics Equipment found in Business & Industry
- Electronic Circuit Troubleshooting
- Solid State Electronic Devices
- Electric Circuits
- Computer Aided Circuit Design and Drafting
- Network Analysis
- Electrical Power and Machines
- Wireless & Personal Communications
- Microsoft Office
- Electronic Communications
- Digital Data Communications
This program leads to a baccalaureate degree for students throughout the world who may not have access to a bachelor’s degree program in electronics technology. World College makes it possible for many students and technicians to acquire a baccalaureate degree by the distance education method so they can start or advance their technical careers or move into managerial positions.